
Our 4th was exciting! We spent the evening with some friends eating and playing games. Sam and Ben loved the water balloons and the pinata!! Our smore making was cut short by the storm but they were still excellent!

Poor Logan on there other hand had no fun at all! My poor, sad little baby has pneumonia AGAIN! Who knew you could even get pneumonia in the summer! Logan and I spent most of the 4th at urgent care getting blood work and xrays done. I was so worried and sad for him; he was hardly responsive at all. They took blood from his finger and squeezed it out like they do and he didnt even move. He opened his eyes a little but didnt cry or anything. He was breathing so fast while unresponsive that the Doctor spent quite a while just watching him. The doctor gave him a shot of Rosefin, a REALLY thick and painful shot in his thigh. That did get his attention. He screamed for 10 minutes straight! I felt so bad but I was glad at that he was more awake if only for a few minutes. The above picture is really cute but is NOT normal Logan. He is a wild and crazy boy and NEVER sits still. However all night was spent like this, next to his Dad just staring off. I tried to rouse him with a cupcake and he didnt want anything to do with it! Thankfully the Rosefin seems to be helping and he is getting back to himself. Although the antibiotics make him every mean and snotty, we are glad to have Logan back!
4 comments:
Poor Logan!! Poor Syd. haha. Happy Fourth!!
Sydney I was so excited to see your comment. I've checked off and on to see if you had a blog and now you do. Cute pictures of your boys. I'm sorry that Logan the pneumonia, yuck! I absolutely hate it when my kids are sick. I hope he gets better soon. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. I can't wait to find out more about your family on this blog. Take care!
aww... poor guy... Hopefully he's better and not suffering anymore. Wish I was there to help you out.
Ohh poor baby!! Yeah that really is NOT like him to refuse a cupcake!! HAHA. I hope he is doing a lot better.
Post a Comment