Monday, October 19, 2009

Kentucky Horse Park

Dave had training it Georgetown, Ky for a day and since no one was going with him; the boys and I went along. It was a super fast trip but it was SO FUN!! We found this Horse Park pretty close to town, so I took the boys while Dave was in his class. It was cool. The whole place was under construction, so I'm sure it is even cooler but we had a great time.
This is the stroller that we rented it worked great but SO funny looking.
This Shelden pony was super talkative. The boys were so excited that he was as small has them.
Then they got to ride a horse! I may have been more excited that them but they rode. The lady lead them around 3 time in this arena. and they had a good time. Logan started to get worried when his horse started doing his business on the trail. Neither one of them started to slip off or anything. I walked around with them but they did great.


No comments: