but love them. This is how I found them last night. These boys love each other and have to sleep in the same bed. Neither of them hold still while they sleep so they are rolling all over each other all night long. Probably the reason I am up with one or both every couple hours at night. Even though I am sleep deprived, seeing them sleeping makes me glad I have 2 boys that love each other. Don't get me wrong they are both scrappy fighters; we have black eyes and bruises most of the time, but I do catch them being really kind to one another. I love my babies and am very grateful to be their Mommy. (Especially when they are asleep ;)




2 comments:
That is a funny/cute picture! I love sleeping kids!! ;)
AWW!!! How sweet!!! This is such a funny picture. Haha!
Post a Comment