We got the Glider for the big toy this weekend. Logan is SO excited! They think it's a titter tatter. It was 103 with the heat index but Logan wouldn't come inside, he just kept swinging. He laughed so hard, a almost creepy, deep laugh. Dave and I were crying it was so funny! Our little swing set has a glider on it, but it is so small that when the boys get going on it the whole swing set lifts off the ground. I have stand on the slide so they don't flip it over. Dave is such a good Dad! He stood out there in the heat and set it up so they could get out there a try it.


I let the boys get doughnuts for breakfast. Of course they pick the biggest one with frosting and then only lick the frosting off. I makes them so happy, how could I deny them. I will say they go straight to the bath after this treat though.
4 comments:
That glider is awesome. Carter would be out there all day too. And donuts? Good job. Some things are worth cleaning up after. mmmmmm.
How cute!! Wow it is sooo hot there. Ugh. Give me 60-70 degree weather and I am happy. YUM you are an awesome mom, those doughnuts look delicious!! :)
You are such a nice mommy! I think my kiddos would just keel over and die if I offered them a doughnut for breakfast.....not to mention Ben!!!
Yeah!! So much fun! They will have so much fun on that thing for years to come.
Post a Comment