Friday, April 20, 2012

Ward Campout

  The weekend after Halloween our ward (I say ward but only the 6 or 7 'standard' families that come to camp fires and BBQ's came) had a camp out. We had a blast. I refuse to camp in Tennessee, it is gross, and the bugs and snakes, YUCK! Dave helped plan it for in November so it would be cold enough so most of the bugs and snakes would be gone. I was happy about that, so I agreed to go and let the boys stay the night. We went to Bass Pro and bought everyone a sleeping bag and drove the hour out there. It was chilly but the boys didn't seem to notice, that was good. The Daddy Long Legs were unbelievable!! Every where, like they were falling from the trees, seriously disgusting! Over all the camping was successful and the boys would like to go again. Father and sons it is!

  The men made us all breakfast. Camp breakfast is always the best!

    The kids played down on this dock that they pulled out of the water for the winter.
  

No comments: